Is a GS really differnt from a Regal

rshissler

GS is short for Gran Sport, and is the "sportier" of all the Regal models. And yes, everything will bolt up to your base Regal. For that matter, you can bolt up many parts from any W-Body 88-96 (and front suspension parts from 95-01 Luminas.) That's the beauty of GM, everything within a certain platform will interchange...

GS is short for Gran Sport, and is the "sportier" of all the Regal models. And yes, everything will bolt up to your base Regal. For that matter, you can bolt up many parts from any W-Body 88-96 (and front suspension parts from 95-01 Luminas.) That's the beauty of GM, everything within a certain platform will interchange...

You know what....:withstupid: Thats why I love GM, evrthing interchanges and is cheep.....

Try doing that with a ford..... :roll:

Ha! I know what you mean. Went to price a new redesigned 4.6 V8 intake manifold [infamous coolant leak due to plastic water passages] at the Ford dealer, $59x.00 out the door. Went to the Lincoln/Mercury dealer, $675 out the door for the same part.

Ha! I know what you mean. Went to price a new redesigned 4.6 V8 intake manifold [infamous coolant leak due to plastic water passages] at the Ford dealer, $59x.00 out the door. Went to the Lincoln/Mercury dealer, $675 out the door for the same part.

Moral of that story kids is Ford sucks and dealers rape you w.o lube. :lol: