pillar pod - update w/pics

no1kicker

Here's what my pod looks like so far. As you can see there's a lot of sanding left before it goes on. Anyone local good at sanding? :lol: 8) I think it will look good when it's done.

pod19yg.jpg

pod27ir.jpg

pod32ge.jpg

Guest TurboSedan
That does look nice.... but these cars already have all the gauges (except volts on the turbo cluster).... so whats going in?

a boost gauge that is hardly accurate by the way. i would go with an Autometer electronic boost gauge and an EGT gauge 8)

....or trans temp, that would be good too of course.

I'm putting in VDO gauges. Boost and Trans temp. I have both, but not the trans temp sender. Once the sanding is done I can't wait to get this thing in.

Yeah my TA has a 305 tpi. When I got the new engine I was pretty much broke...

The pod isn't too hard to make, it's just a lot of time. I don't see any company or person mass making them, in the near future anyways.

Thanks anyways, but I'd have to fab up another pod on there! Too bad no company makes one this would be a lot easier. Also my personal preference is the VDO gauges over autometer. I also like the digital ones, those would probably go well with the HUD.