brnmazda

im looking to get all the sway and lousy handling out of the car any ideas? id like a new set of coils but cant find any that dun lower the car.and the ass sags alot too bum,s me out a lil .

replaced the front skrut on both sides and im looking for spring for the front and a stiFF rear leaf ????jus did the rear brake upgrade and its sweet

thx

im looking to get all the sway and lousy handling out of the car any ideas? id like a new set of coils but cant find any that dun lower the car.and the ass sags alot too bum,s me out a lil .

replaced the front skrut on both sides and im looking for spring for the front and a stiFF rear leaf ????jus did the rear brake upgrade and its sweet

thx

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know why but reading that made me laugh.

thx

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know why but reading that made me laugh.

Me too! :lol:

:lol: I barely made out what he was trying to say!

a Z34 suspension would help your car pretty well. Is it a base or Euro? if its a Euro they've got the same suspension as Z34s. The F41 suspension(at least mine does)

FFP has coilovers, or you could find lowering springs from Suspension Techniques on jcwhitney.com

Also a STB would help too.

lol it does look pretty stupid duh

its a 1991 lumina 4 door i know its got the fe1 susp .

i know where a 93 z34 is but is got a 3.1 and we cant get in the trunk, you think these springs would be a better choice?

anything else i should grab off it?sb ??

sry ment i think its a euro or eurosport i already stole the 15"wheels off it whould yall rec grabbing the sway bars???the junk yard man said its got a 3.1 so i guess its a euro or something??? im at aloss should i keep looking or grab stuff from this one??

Guest Anonymous
sry ment i think its a euro or eurosport i already stole the 15"wheels off it whould yall rec grabbing the sway bars???the junk yard man said its got a 3.1 so i guess its a euro or something??? im at aloss should i keep looking or grab stuff from this one??

It could be a Euro. They got the 3.1 and 3.4. Actually, if it had 15" wheels it couldn't have been a Z34. They got 16's. Probably a euro.