Hey bad news

supreme_style21

I hope my cars head gaskets dont blow. i was driving 90 on a 40 last night

Your stupid for driving that fast.

BTW- SupremeStyle I wouldn't be too pissed because everyone knows the the 3x00 motors have this problem, and its really not that big of a deal at least it wasn't something worse. Look at the bright side of things. :wink:

BTW- SupremeStyle I wouldn't be too pissed because everyone knows the the 3x00 motors have this problem, and its really not that big of a deal at least it wasn't something worse. Look at the bright side of things. :wink:

Yeah I'm not upset.. I'd rather it went now than months down the road when I'm out of cash. I had some loan money left over. Its done, so I don't have to worry about it. I was just frustrated with having to stick so much cash into the car so soon. I've had to put an alternator in it (which is a given) had the coolant system flushed.. someone thought Dexcool would mix well with the green :roll: Now the gaskets.. some other misc. repairs. I've got close to a grand in repairs... so hopefully she'll be good to go for awhile! I sure didn't get a 'bargin price' on the car when I bought it, so I've gotta get the most use out of it as possible.

Ok tough guy, anything else you gotta say. I was testing the capacity of my car

well...are the head gaskets really gonna be more likely to blow from driving fast!?... :roll: ...i think if they're gonna blow it doesnt matter how fast you are going... :shrug: