New member here

Trep

My name is Wayne, I live in West Berlin, NJ and im 25. I've driven a few cars before, but this is my first time owning a car I can call my own. I have Dark Blue '91 Olds Cutlass Supreme SL 2dr with the 3.4 DOHC and has 126k miles on it. The car was given to me as a Xmas present. To be honest, I really like the car, but it's gonna take some work to get road worthy again. I don't know what the previous owner was thinking, but its got the rear bumper & side molding from a red 93-97 Cutlass, and they were painted to match the cars original two-tone color style, and didn't even use the right paint because its just chipping off in alot of spots. Even the rims were painted to match the side molding color, and even that paint is chipping off in some spots. The driver door isn't even original, its from a black 92 Cutlass, the steering wheel was replaced to one without the controls, and even the radio was taken out along with cutting the radio wire harness. Also, its got the taillights that match the spoiler that wasn't installed yet. The worst part is, that the side molding on the doors & rocker panels are held onto the car with 2 inch drywall screws! And the rear bumper and the whole left side of the car was spray painted.

Now with that said, I have looked around the site & forum and have found quite alot of good & useful info. I hope to be around for awhile, and if I have questions, I'll be sure to ask. I do have pics of the car, and will have them up within the next few days.