hi beam switches question

stockgp

does anyone know the difference between 93 and 97 headlight switches. the 93ish switches, from what i can tell are 4-wire. the 97 switch seems to only have 3 wires. how does it control the high beams and how would i make it work with a 93 headlight system

ok. but you're not answering the second half of my question. the 93ish switches, from what i can tell are 4-wire. the 97 switch seems to only have 3 wires. how does each control the high beams and how would i make a 97 switch work with a 93 headlight system

I have been having an issue with my highbeams. They simply don't work. I can't even pull the switch back. Nothing clicks. But if the car is off and the key is half turned the highbeams will work but the "click" in the switch is not there. I hope someone understands my rambling.

I have been having an issue with my highbeams. They simply don't work. I can't even pull the switch back. Nothing clicks. But if the car is off and the key is half turned the highbeams will work but the "click" in the switch is not there. I hope someone understands my rambling.
What year is your car?