Internal Waste Gate for T-25

Gearhead43

I assume you mean the wastegate actuator?!?!...OEM no longer available, or I would stock them :lol: Best I have seen is from Forge Motorsport, super great/honest guys there, check them out and let them know what you need and that I sent you, they are worthy I feel of support :thumbsup: http://www.forgemotorsport.com/products.asp?cat=tun&product=FMAC9000

It is an absolutely beautiful (and fully functional) piece!! You will need to drill out 2 holes for it to mount to the actuator base but other than that, enjoy!!

Jeff M

Thats Way Cool

Maybe a Stuped Question but what Spring rating does one look for???

I was wondering the same thing.......

And why would you have to drill holes? Couldn't you use the hole already used for the Factory mounted Wastegate?

Thats Way Cool

Maybe a Stuped Question but what Spring rating does one look for???

Yea their stuff looks even better in person 8) Prices are not bad as compared to the Asian alternatives, and Forge's stuff is top quality, and I don't impress easy, not that I have to :lol: . I just talked with the guy and told him the boost range I wanted to run and he set me up with the right spring and shortened the shaft (could not even tell he cut and re-threaded it :shock: ) so it would match our setup, they are also re-buildable and as you seen, allows different spring pressures. Guy does good work, just wish I had time to finish a car with this controller in it to test it though expect no problems, and threaded I can make sure the boost stays where it is supposed to run and not 12 to 15 psi :nono: just need to confirm the boost control in the chip responds as I expect, I am very detailed oriented about such things :twisted:

I just seen another reply while composing this.....the stock unit has 3 spot welds fastening the actuator, the Forge Unit has 2 bolt holes, you figure it out :lol:

Jeff M

These people got me one. Don't know about there shipping policy's.

Cost me $91.23 in 2002. P/N 430819-0092. I've never used there web site. Didn't know they even had one till I just typed there name in.

http://www.mddistributors.com/

M & D DISTRIBUTORS

6931 NAVIGATION

HOUSTON TX 77011

713-923-2476

Spring pressure is 18 20# at 1/2" of travel with my non calibrated fish scale. :roll:

If your interested in buying the one I have PM or email me. It wasen't even on the car a year.

Jud

I just seen another reply while composing this.....the stock unit has 3 spot welds fastening the actuator, the Forge Unit has 2 bolt holes, you figure it out :lol:

Jeff M

Oh really, Cause the Assembly on my first T-25 (The one that Blew up) the Actuator assembly was bolted to the edge (behind) the compresor housing with 2 short bolts..... I didn't see no WELDS.. Go Figure.. :lol:

Ok Davis .. Thanks for the clarification... If I had the dammed old unit here with me I wouldn't be asking so many dammed questions.. (It's still sitting a Jeff Ianitello's shop Cause he wants 30 frigging bucks just to ship the busted POS back to me!!. I anit gonna pay him another 1/2 cent!! Sheeesh...

If I could get the brand new wastegate off the bad Turbo I can reuse it on the one I brought from Jeff M after the turbo gets rebuilt.

Davis, I'm gonna call the CheapTurbo Place before I send it out to be done and talk to those guys a bit to see wnat they have to say....