new taillights (new pics pg 2)

rudefyet

well i got them on...my first mod ever!

i still need to drill holes for the new wiring and shit and fasten them in....i also need to figure out how to take apart the casing so i can black out the upper half from the inside

ste23.jpg

ste24.jpg

ste25.jpg

i'll finish it tomorrow....i can't stand working on my car when my dads home cause he's so fucking negative

maybe i'll wash it too

hey jeremy...did you use that nite-shades stuff on your tails

if so how did you get them so glossy....i tested that stuff out and it goes on really flat black

yeah, just a few coats of nite-shades, I was lazy and never even put on any clearcoat....I have heard some people say that theirs went on flat but my look really shiney/glossy :shrug:

Guest Anonymous

How did you do that on a coupe?

I was looking at mine the other day, and it looks like I'd have to cut and/or swap sheet metal, as in there is no removeable piece where the light bar goes?

Looks good, I wanted the sedan tails for my coupe but Im still :think: on how to do it.

fuck....i spent an hour sanding down the tailight i messed up..only to paint it and it come out sorta flat black

since it started raining i'm gonna wait till monday to finish by polishing the dull one (bodywork is a nightmare for me)

but heres some current pics....one tail glossy the othe dull :lol:

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg