cutlass lights w/ lip spoiler

TheCutlassGuru

can anyone tell me all the cutlass models that had the decklid spoiler? i know most convertibles had them and the 97 coupe but which year did they start putting them on? thanx 8)

I don't think any other model got that style spoiler. Just the 'verts (and that was part of an option pkg) and the '97 coupes. Don't think I've seen the coupes prior to 1997 with one.

I don't think any other model got that style spoiler. Just the 'verts (and that was part of an option pkg) and the '97 coupes. Don't think I've seen the coupes prior to 1997 with one.

I think you are correct...

BZZZ! Look it up:

It can be found on pre-97 coupes usually twin cam equipped. It was also standard on all 1992-1993 Cutlass International coupes. But since the Intl Series wasn't a high seller during those years, and the twin cam was an option on the BASE model, they're typically hard to find.

Pic in a minute.

BZZZ! Look it up:

It can be found on pre-97 coupes usually twin cam equipped. It was also standard on all 1992-1993 Cutlass International coupes. But since the Intl Series wasn't a high seller during those years, and the twin cam was an option on the BASE model, they're typically hard to find.

Pic in a minute.

Several minutes

BZZZ! Look it up:

Pic in a minute.

Several minutes

LOL. Sorry....Im in the works now.

In 94' through 96' the spoiler was available only as part of the sport equipment package that came with the 3.4 DOHC motor. In 97' it was standard on all Cutlass models. 93' was the only year you could get a 3.1 Cutlass with the spoiler pacakage, assuming of course that you got an international model. The spoiler package was not available before 93.

In 94' through 96' the spoiler was available only as part of the sport equipment package that came with the 3.4 DOHC motor. In 97' it was standard on all Cutlass models. 93' was the only year you could get a 3.1 Cutlass with the spoiler pacakage, assuming of course that you got an international model. The spoiler package was not available before 93.

Actually, those pictures I posted? Thats a '92. '93 Cutlass Supreme Intls have the 5 spoke wheels, and non-lumbar seats. I have interior shots of that car with graphite lumbars.

Actually, those pictures I posted? Thats a '92. '93 Cutlass Supreme Intls have the 5 spoke wheels, and non-lumbar seats. I have interior shots of that car with graphite lumbars.

Are you sure its a 92'. I thought the Cutlass didn't get the exterior facelift untill the 93' model year, and the lip spoiler and lights were only available with the freshened exterior package.

i think the spoiler will look sweet on my 89 but i might have to modify the taillights or the bumper slightly since there is no chrome strip under the lights with the spoiler

I think the rims make it look like total a$$ :shrug:

I don't think they look too bad, but it looks like maybe they used a different color paint on them to make them look brighter, I dunno. but I think they look nice in that picture.