new guages

KING JOKER

i was wondering if anyone could tell me how hard it would be to install a different set of guages. (speedo,tach, oil press. ) in a 92 non didgital cutlass das and what it would take to wire it up.any info is appreciated :D

i was wondering if anyone could tell me how hard it would be to install a different set of guages. (speedo,tach, oil press. ) in a 92 non didgital cutlass das and what it would take to wire it up.any info is appreciated :D

You have analog... and want to go digital?

Or you just want to use a different looking analog guage?

i have an analog and want to go to a analog that i can buy a set of glow guages for. what i want to know is if i can get a cluster that is easy to hook up to a analog but a different shape for a different looking dash for my 92 cutlass supreme coupe

i have an analog and want to go to a analog that i can buy a set of glow guages for. what i want to know is if i can get a cluster that is easy to hook up to a analog but a different shape for a different looking dash for my 92 cutlass supreme coupe

post-48-1096320621.jpg

Its a logical question man.

You'd have to completely refab your dash to make a different shaped cluster fit. Nobody makes a glow gauge for the style you currently have, which it sounds like you already know.

I THINK there is a set out there somewhere, Speedhut maybe, that has a glow gauge for the 'high end' Lumina cluster.. that'd be about the closest you're going to get, as far as size.

don't they make 88-93 custom gauages?

If not King Joker, why don't you just get one of those UB3 digi clusters. they are definitley way cooler than base digi cutlass clusters.

i know they dont make guages for the year i have but i am saying,.... can i get a later year cutlass or a lumina guage to wire up? fabricating a custom dash board is not a problem at all..... i have a lot of experience with fiberglass and interior panels so i am not worried about that. i just dont care for the analog guages that i have in my 92 cutty....that is all. what guages would be the easiest to wire in to the existing wiring harness?? i hope that cleared everything up :D

The Lumina guages are the only guages I know of that currently have an aftermarket kit for.. that would basically be your only bet as far as glo guages.

There is an aftermarket glo-gauge for the 94-96 GP.. but will require modification of the dash.