Yet another odd noise from the regal

rshissler

When the car is runnin and you open the door and shut it and then start to go there is a clickin noise from i think behind the drivers seat or under it. i thought it might be the door locks or something. Makes the same noise sometimes when you shut the car off. Anyone think different?

It means you car is going to EXPL0D3S!!!!

j/k

It's just a feature with the seatbelts, allows you to open the door without unbuckling the belt...the click is just the belt mechnism unlocking or whatever it does

Seriously wow would have never even guess that. It does it like the faster you go the fater it clicks. Interesting lol :lol:

i'm assuming you mean the faster you open the door? lol :lol:

These guys are right. When you start to pull on the handle, the weight that locks your seatbelt in a sudden stop, is locked, so that is you open the door hard enough with the seat belt still buckeled, it won't lock. If you ever have the belts buckeled and try to open the door with a dead battery, the belt will lock.

No i mean when u drive off the it clicks faster. It doesn't click unless ur start going. In the morning i drive my girl and her friend and when we stop to pick her friend up my girl gets out and lets her friend in the back then gets back in then we i pull away it starts to click and the faster i get goin the faster it clicks.