What to look for in a used W?

Carotop

I'd rather have a 93 over a 94-96, but that's just MHO. I like the interiors so much more, more comfortable seats, paperclip code scanning, and I like the square B4U damnit.

:withstupid: x 535493452395929359259 times

but then again we're freaks cause we actually like lightbars and STE tails

ditto :cry:

i'll side with you guys there, the pre 94 GP interiors had so much more personality so much more options, so much more comfortable, at least my lumina seats are very comfortable.

94+ = better brakes, better engine.

that stuff should be more important than what the interior looks like

:werd: that's one reason I'm glad I have a 3100...got a few extra ponies

:werd: that's one reason I'm glad I have a 3100...got a few extra ponies

on paper, it doesn't make a ton more power, at least the early ones, but they drive MUCH different....i wouldn't say the 3100 has better throttle response, but there's just "more there"

Well both of the places I went didn't wanna do a straight trade, so I said no. I'm gonna go tommorrow and check out a 1990 Cutlass Supreme

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=171723993&dealer_id=622982&car_year=1990&make=OLDS&distance=100&max_price=&model=CSUPR&end_year=1991&advcd_on=n&min_price=&address=55117&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1988&color=&cardist=72

So maybe that will work out

Well both of the places I went didn't wanna do a straight trade, so I said no. I'm gonna go tommorrow and check out a 1990 Cutlass Supreme

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=171723993&dealer_id=622982&car_year=1990&make=OLDS&distance=100&max_price=&model=CSUPR&end_year=1991&advcd_on=n&min_price=&address=55117&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1988&color=&cardist=72

So maybe that will work out

the older Cuttys in the 2 tone are nice, but please get rid of those wheels...there even uglier than these tristars on my Prix.

I might just clean em up or paint them. I might do some CS 5-spokes on it if they work

if you can save up a few dollars try finding a pair of 5 stars from a j/y of maybe even some aftermarket wheels