cabin Filter for 88 Regal??

Regal_GS_1989

Anyone have a clue if an 88 regal, or any first gen W has an air filter for the heater.. even with my blower motor on full blast, I'm still Freezing my ass off. It pumps out a lot of heat, just doesn't blow it enough. Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

No, these cars are too old. You might have some air leaking to other vents like the defrost vent. That happens when there's a vacuum leak underhood. The tube that goes under the battery tends to corrode and leak.

I think it's a GM quirk. I've owned 2 "Cadavaliers" that would need the evaporator cores cleaned off yearly due to them plugging up with grime.

I suppose you could to to Home Depot and buy a "Trim-To-Fit" furnace filter, take off the cowl and custom fit the filter to the bottom of the cowl (as long as it doesn't interfere with the wipers) and maybe mounting it with some velcro around the "vents" on the bottom. You'll have to clean off the evaporator and/or heater core first of course...