talked to my friend that bought my Lumina

maybe2fast

I wish I knew who owned my former '95 Cutlass...not saying that it would make me happy to hear about a blown head gasket, but that would be kind of cool if I knew. So is he fixing it?

I got 1000.00 for the car with the smashed door. A buddy bought it and it drove like a champ for two weeks then all of a sudden...smoke alot of it!

I know it was not all his fault, but he went from a 1992 Century with an Iron Duke in it with 222,000 to my Lumina with the chip intake and exhaust

He kept tellin me how nice it is to have a car that moves and how he takes people for rides and they say how it moves for a big four door.

I know these thing just happen but the motor only has 87,000 on it! Oh! well shit happens and thats what I get for sellin the car to a friend...

I know these thing just happen but the motor only has 87,000 on it! Oh! well shit happens and thats what I get for sellin the car to a friend...

My 95 GP blew the head gaskets at 72k miles and spun a bearing at 78k. That car is doing better then my old one :lol:

I do kind of wish i knew some stuff about my old car and if they fixed it up or not. I know they were planing on fixing it maybe and the kid realy wanted a GP and that is why they got it. I was even nice and left them 3 switches and a lot of LEDs in the car if he wanted to hook them up.