I hate my gp

FastSE2DR

The other day i get in my car to go to school. It was freezing outside prolly below 0. But anyway i start driving and my car rides a little rough which im thinkin hey its cold outside my springs or struts just might be cold. Well I get out onto I35E in burnsville and my car is like throwing me out of my seat like ive cut my springs. I get out and look at the suspension and it looks normal. I then take a trip home which is about a 3hr drive. When i got home and looked at my car my rearend raised maybe 3-5in from the stock height and it rides rough. I am taking the car in on monday but can anyone give me an idea?

The other day i get in my car to go to school. It was freezing outside prolly below 0. But anyway i start driving and my car rides a little rough which im thinkin hey its cold outside my springs or struts just might be cold. Well I get out onto I35E in burnsville and my car is like throwing me out of my seat like ive cut my springs. I get out and look at the suspension and it looks normal. I then take a trip home which is about a 3hr drive. When i got home and looked at my car my rearend raised maybe 3-5in from the stock height and it rides rough. I am taking the car in on monday but can anyone give me an idea?

so now it looks like a muscle car :lol:

i35e huh? i was just up and down there twice today.

yup i live on county 42 on the burnsville/savage border

yeah it looks like a muscle car :) i know people are jealous...but it rides like a ricer with cut springs lol

yep thats exactly how i felt, driving home from work one night, turned onto a street and felt every single imperfection in the road. i was glad my strut just went, and didnt get stuck in the full up-right position.

Mine just totally went, so after a week or so, i could hear the wheel actually coming off the ground because nothing was controlling the wheel.

i35e huh? i was just up and down there twice today.

yup i live on county 42 on the burnsville/savage border

yeah it looks like a muscle car :) i know people are jealous...but it rides like a ricer with cut springs lol

en route to 'mistake lake'...you going to the MN w-body meet on the 27th? i think you should.

i would but the only problem is that i am in moorhead visiting my family right now...i was really looking forward to going to a meet...i was going to go to the one in oct too but i had to race that same weekend in moorhead...and plus my car is gettin "lowered" on monday lol if it warms up ill see if i can sneak my talon out of town but it doesnt have heat...

When I was going about 70kph (50?mph) my car started to feel like it was "bouncing" almost felt like the wheels were gonna fall off or like one of the tires had a really bad bruise in it.. So I drove my sisters car today. My mom drove the car and took it up to that speed and said it was fine. Frozen strut???

eh, yeah, it happens. i know i just drove down from bemidji before christmas when it was -20 the whole way. i hate that feelign when the struts are not moving. it always seems to be fine again when it gets like above 15 again. weird