BimmerJr87

So most of you guys know I just had my car in the shop a few days ago. I'd like to thank all the guys in the chatroom that were helping me out alos. I finnaly got it back the problem was that there was a wiring harness, were the wire scrapped up against the oil pan, corroded, then was shorting out everytime it touched it which led to the stalling out. The final cost in repair was bout $235. It also needs a good tune up, coil overs, and transmission flush. So my mom and I talked it over and deceided that were gonna sell it late spring early summer. I feel kinda bad cause ive only had the car a year in February, but its just costing too much money, weve already droped enough in it. So i started lookin for cars, and I kinda like the 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T 5 speed. I know its not GM but if you guys have any other suggestions for cars at or below 10 grand that are 5 speeds let me know, thanks.

When I took my 3.4 out the crank sensor wires were loaded with oil and hanging pretty loose and hitting oilpan, they looked very fragile, as did the crank sensor, which also looked like a PITA to change in the car..........looked like the damn balancer had to be removed to get the crank sensor out :roll:

Uh Stratus :lol:

for 10k I would look at

99 Mustang Gt 5 speed

99 F body Ls1 6 Speed

I actually did sorta look at a GTP but I really want a 5 speed, o yea and mustangs I dont fit in. My legs are too tall my friend has a 99 and I attempted to drive it once and that didnt go over to well LOL

Yea I do like the Stratus R/T till i found out that the motor is made my Mitsubishi. Not a big fan of the foreign cars. Its also the same frame as the eclipse which are death traps, and I can fit in them. So now im really considering like a 2000 Pontiac GTP.

I started lookin at GTP's and there are alot in the area. Plus im not sellin my car till late spring, early summer. But I really like the GTP's, but there not manual, on the otherside theres lots of aftermarket plus there not slow to start out with.