well... the Z34's replacement has arrived. pics inside.

zachz34

:D :D :D

DSC04790.jpg

DSC04791.jpg

DSC04792.jpg

In all honesty... it was hard to walk away from the Lumina for the last time. :( Its weird to look in the driveway and NOT see the black beauty. :cry:

The new car is nice, and I hope it grows on me like the Z did.

Nice ride I would rip the dealer tag off the back and get the proper badging back on there, looks like a cheap collision fix without em and keep the side badges, nice to identify your ride as a top of the line model when you have one..........if you got a kia by all means debadge :lol:

beautiful, i agree keep the badges it shows the cars stance better. All you should do is tint the windows and put a nice stereo in it, and perhaps slap on a pontiac arrowhead in the back.

nice new car! can you tell alot of difference on how much faster the Gtp is over the Z?

what is the DRL?

and if you dont mind me askin, where in IL are you?

1. Well duh!

2. Drl = daytime running lights.

Car looks great, Silvermist is so hard to find in a coupe!

what is the DRL?

It stands for Daily Running Lights, meaning you have lights on during the day so drivers can see you.

Nice GTP!

And for those that say they see tons of Silvermist GP's, that may be the case, but the other silver available on later models is Galaxy Silver metallic. It's not too easy to tell the difference between them unless you have two side by side, even then, they kinda look the same under certain lighting conditions. My GTP is galaxy silver(pics on the last page of my cardomain page I think).

EDIT: hmm, the text/title color got changed on my cd page somehow, looks purple/bluish, I thought it used to be white. :?:

nice new car! can you tell alot of difference on how much faster the Gtp is over the Z?

what is the DRL?

and if you dont mind me askin, where in IL are you?

:lol: Its me... Zach from Team Octane! :D Go reply to my post on our boards there too! :lol: Just FYI... I live in Chatsworth IL. Little town about 1.5 hours south of the northwest burbs.

DRL was covered, but its Daytime Running Lamps (or lights). I dont like them, and durring the day/early evening, I like to drive around with the parking lights and fog lights on. :)

no way, i dont know why i didnt recognize your name last night, it was 11:30 and i had just worked for 9 hours...

I know what daytime running lights are...just havent seen them abbreviated as DRLs

why did you get rid of the Z34? If i missed something about that...

170K miles on the factory engine and trans.

It was ticking badly, and I didn't have the money/time to invest into a L67 swap.

So I just bought a car that already has the engine combo I wanted. :lol: