how do i take off shifter knob

webbs

how do i take off the shifter knob on a 95 3100 cutlass supreme.

and where i could get a aftermarket knob cuz id like mine.

and if any1 has any green leds or a toggle / paddles switch pm me!!

I put the "T" shaped style shifter from my 88' onto my 95. I just didn't like the "cobra head" shape.
And I'm just the opposite. I've put "Cobra Heads" on every console shifted GM I've owned (that already didn't have one to begin with :D ...) Maybe I prefer using my 4 "regular" digits to depress the shift button versus using my opposable thumb :shrug: ...

And I'm just the opposite. I've put "Cobra Heads" on every console shifted GM I've owned (that already didn't have one to begin with :D ...) Maybe I prefer using my 4 "regular" digits to depress the shift button versus using my opposable thumb :shrug: ...

I am the same way, I have the T-style handle and I am not a big fan of it, I like the other style better....

.....to the original poster....good luck finding and aftermarket automatic shift knob that doesn't look like a$$....I looked for almost two years before I found one that looked decent for my Fiero...

.....to the original poster....good luck finding and aftermarket automatic shift knob that doesn't look like a$$....I looked for almost two years before I found one that looked decent for my Fiero

I agree too, aftermarket knobs, either don't fit, or look like crap.

I also like the T better than the Cobra head.