Sedan Seats

BimmerJr87

Will the back bench from a 91 regal sedan fit in my CS? I also know that if i get seats from a sedan that they wont fold forward, but does anyone know if i can alter the seats to have them fold forward. Like take cerain parts off my old seats?

Look at the contours around the edges. I know, for example, the GP coupe, the rear seat has to form around the little 'armrest' on the sides of the car. I don't think the CS does that. Don't know 'bout the Regal.

OH you have a coupe... i'm stupid... wow. Um, if the GP seats are any indication, you may or may not be able to get them to work. I have a GP sedan with coupe leather, so i've compared those benches, but I can't vouch for the setup for cuttys or regals, but I can only imagine they're similar. The bench in sedans is straight on the sides in a GP sedan and in coupes the top half of the back is wider than sedans and the bottom half is narrower. I've been able to get along reasonably well like this. Also, the sedan back is a couple inches taller and I think the padding is thicker on the seat. I would imagine with some tinkering with the brackets on the back you'd be able to get it to work, but it might look a little funky, depends on your personal preference... assuming they're similar. What I meant about not matching was stylistically... in other words, the regal seats might make it look like your father's oldsmobile. Depending on which kind of regal seats you're talking about, some look cool. Have you considered these? http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24128