Wanna Get Rid of that SLOW Turn Signal?

CuttySup

You may remember my topic about turn signal flashers and whether or not an electronic flasher would speed up the flash rate.

Well, I finally bought one for $9 at Murry's today. I installed it and it works. The turn signals have a steady, equal on/off flash pattern, and the sound isn't as loud. So if you're tired of manually flashing your turn signals because it's faster that way, buy one. I now know that they work.

FWIW: my mechanical flasher has always worked fine and blinks at a normal rate...

mine doesn't in my Cutlass. with a lot of electrical accessories running, the turn signals are slow as hell.

fast turn signals are ricey IMO

OMG :roll: ...

rice rice rice

:kiss:

OH SHIT...i guess i'm all riced out too...with my driving lights, neons, and white guages...HELL, since i'm so ricey already...i think i'll go to wal-mart and get myself a fartcan tomarrow...well...HEY...@ least i don't look like some poor hilljack that can't afford hubcaps... :wink:

rice rice rice

OH SHIT...i guess i'm all riced out too...with my driving lights, neons, and white guages...HELL, since i'm so ricey already...i think i'll go to wal-mart and get myself a fartcan tomarrow...well...HEY...@ least i don't look like some poor hilljack that can't afford hubcaps... :wink:

ouch! :shock:

rice rice rice

Ouchies my feelings are hurt. Excuse me while I cry in the corner. Sniffles. Did I bring up your car? No... lame. :alcoholic:

rice rice rice

Ouchies my feelings are hurt. Excuse me while I cry in the corner. Sniffles. Did I bring up your car? No... lame. :alcoholic:

WELL...OMFG...you said a turn signal that flashes fast is RICE...where does this "RICE" BS stop!?...i mean...damn...however fast your signal flashes has nothing to do with a RICEY car... :roll: ...thats all i'm trying to say...this is getting rediculous...