power window off track??/

MoTox8410

so after smacking the mirror right off my door the windows does not roll up correctly its like its off track er something ---dont no how to explain --- it goes almost all the way down 2" away from all the way and it goes all the way up also

also i cant get the mirror lined up correctly or rather the mirror faceplate

how do i fix this

thanks

its a 93 Z34

Sounds to me like there might be damage to the mounting place for the mirror.. depnding on how hard you broke the mirror off. I'm assuming the whole mirror was torn off mirror and the metal housing it sits in. I don't know how the window could be affecting, maybe something from the mirror's mounting hardware fell down and isn't letting the window go down all the way. If it as off the track I think you coud see it some what boldy.

- Jeff L.

its a 93 Z34 and i took it off in reverse so it seems like its bent in toward the hood sorta also it was like 10MPH er so and it didnt completely tear it off just bent it real bad

so how do i fix it??

I'd say you should verify that is what the problem is. If the window closed up tightly something is wrong further down, maybe you should take the interior door panel off and see what is going on. At the worst you way new a new door but I doubt it.

Anyone else help me out?

- Jeff L.