A/C & Heat Control Knob

Speckkial

Well this is what it says:

Click on the add to cart icon to add an item to your shopping cart.

Search Results:

1996 OLDSMOBILE

CUTLASS SUPREME : Different Car?

A/C SWITCHES: SWITCH, A/C & HEATER CONTROL

Replacement Accessories Performance

Brand / Part No. Description List Your Price Unit QTY Buy

Estimated Ground Shipping Time: 2-5 days (based on your proximity to our warehouse network) *

AC DELCO

15-72143 [Heater & AC Control] w/Elect. AC; C67; Exc. Aux. Temp.; CJ2 $298.68 $210.75 each

15-72207 [Heater & AC Control] w/Aux. Temp. CJ2 $537.62 $379.35 each

15-75076 [Heater & AC Control Knob] Control Select $9.77 $6.89 each

15-75090 [Heater & AC Control Knob] w/Amber LED; w/Opt. CJ2; Aux Temp Lever Control $12.73 $8.99 each

there are two types of knobs depending on which HVAC system you have...here is a pic of mine, notice how the knobs are different then they standard control......on a side note, why don't you just go to a yard a pull one?

edfb9bf0.jpg

Good luck finding those knobs in the yard. They're notorious for breaking. I went in search of knobs for my GP (which is the same unit that's in the Cutty's, 'cept the knobs are gray) and the only knobs I found were already broken. I found a knob off of a 95-01 Lumina and got it to work by taking a dremel and cutting off the "lip" and the "stops" on the back side so it would sit flush and turn all the way around. I had to put a drop of superglue on the end of the shaft so it would stay on better, otherwise it works perfectly.

butthead.gif Huh huh huh, you said "shaft!" Huh huh huh...

Good luck finding those knobs in the yard. They're notorious for breaking. I went in search of knobs for my GP (which is the same unit that's in the Cutty's, 'cept the knobs are gray) and the only knobs I found were already broken. I found a knob off of a 95-01 Lumina and got it to work by taking a dremel and cutting off the "lip" and the "stops" on the back side so it would sit flush and turn all the way around. I had to put a drop of superglue on the end of the shaft so it would stay on better, otherwise it works perfectly.

butthead.gif Huh huh huh, you said "shaft!" Huh huh huh...

beavis2.jpg

Yeah yeah, you said "knobs" too!