Anyone have this problem

GrimZ34

haha... ALMOST everyone with a w-body has that problem... :lol: ...i don't think its the mirrors though...probably the weather stripping...do a search...there was just a thread NOT long ago about that ELUSIVE WHISTLING NOISE... :lol:

Wow!! My 88 and 89 Regals both have their original weather stripping and none of them whistle. Wierd :? In fact, the only whistling is on my 89 at high RPM. It's from the straight pipe in place of the cat.

got new weather stripping for the doors and then adjusted the hinges.....my CS is very quite now.....

8)

what did you adjust on your doors!?...i was thinkin that maybe i could adjust mine some and get the noise to stop...

I thought I was the only one with that problem. I'm glad someone said it isn't the mirror though. I was ready to rip mine off after the first week I bought the car. This is my second CS. I didn't have that problem on my first one. Hmmmmmmmm.

Yeah that was the weirdest shit! The plastic windshield-to-door seal/molding on my '95 had some of the "clear plastic" peel. Well the wind while driving caused it to flap enough to make a whistle/squeal sound. What a stupid thing to happen.