Whats the best place to get preformance parts for a L67

GrimZ34

pick a place, there are many. ZZP and intense are to big ones 3800 performance is another. if i had a L67 i'd look to intense first, a friend of mine has done gobs of work to his 97 gtp and he has gotten most of his stuff from intense, he says most of the people really know their stuff and that they helped him sort out his combo that he went with.

as for pulley size, it all depends on what you want to do and what mode your going with.

If you want to keep the car basically stock, go with a 3.5" pulley. If you want to do a few mods like intake, exhaust, PCM, t-stat, stuff like that, then go with a 3.4 pulley.

Start out small, pulley, t-stat, plugs, intake, stuff like that. ZZPerformance is an awesome company, if you call them up and tell them you are looking to mod your car and want to spend X amount on it, whats the best thing to do, they will give you some ideas. My dad has gotten just about every part on his GTP and my moms SSEi from ZZP and they just have awesome customer service.

Shawn

hell get the block off for the sc and get the turbo kit, like over 380 tq and like 280 hp it nuts. it was made for the L36 but will work on the l67

Its a nice kit and all, but I'm pretty sure he's looking for basic mods. Although, if he does want to spend big money on it, there are lots of options available like this that will really make the car fly. Cam, heads, PCM, turbo kit, exhaust, intake, tranny will put you into the mid 11's consistantly, probably high 11's on street tires. But, thats some pretty serious coin you would be investing.

Shawn