Power seats - Pre wired?

supreme_style21

Are the cars without power seats pre-wired for them?? For some odd reason, mine lacks the power seat. I'm HOPEFULLY going to snag a leather set at the yard this weekend. I prefer plug and play if the harness is floating around somewhere. Anyone confirm either way?

Thanks. The interior is really NOT loaded. Its beyond base.. But the connectors were there for the trip computer and heads up display, so I'm willing to bet the power harness for the seat is there. w00t!

my 1992 CS was a fully BASE model and it had it......

Sounds promising. I just got back from the 'jack me in the ass' yard here to see if they have a tan drivers seat to match the rest that I have.. I'll have to give the black/tan combo a try...

Don't be so sure it has any wires..

My GP has DIC and HUD but when I took the seats out there were no wires... I made my own power wire and it's easy enough to make a ground (for my old 88' seats anyways)

.. I'll have to give the black/tan combo a try...

you'll have to take pics :wink:

...not real sure how it will looking in a red car, but I am defintely curious...

Yeah most definately. Heh.. the tan/red combo was the only thing I was sure about. I just don't know how well I can pull the interior together. The only thing I can think of is tan floor mats. :\

Yeah most definately. Heh.. the tan/red combo was the only thing I was sure about. I just don't know how well I can pull the interior together. The only thing I can think of is tan floor mats. :\

you should be able to pick up the following pretty cheap from either a yard or ebay:

Driver/Passenger Airbags (can be found on ebay for <$10 at times)

Shift knob

tan center console bottom

tan armrest lid

glovebox

floormats

if you got all those things, you should spend <$100 and it should look pretty damn evened out, IMHO of course....