OMG sorry

Steath_Lumi

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ok, i have no clue why but the WWW link didnt change from the old site to the new one. That was an old site i started to make a long time ago. I feel like such an idiot that I shouldnt even try to redeme myself. But if it doesnt work now, I dont know what the fun is going on.

----IDIOT

No offense dude.. but that's rice.

:withstupid:

why in the good world would you put a rice wing on a domestic car that isn't even close to a ricer? it pisses me off when all the mexicans in Holland do that crap...but to each their own i guess :roll:

Ahhh yes. Another user prolly going to leave the site....lol

sad but true....

yeah take the wing off and get a euro, Z34 spoiler. no carbon fiber crap. but i do like how he took of his side trim....well on the doors anyways.

....I personally hate the wing, but to each their own I guess...

Very true. See, the ONLY problem I have with the "flamings" (if you will say that) is that the kid may have been here for help, now he is scared to ask and won't say anything. Then sells his W for some POS honda. Now look what has started! :willynilly:

See, the ONLY problem I have with the "flamings" (if you will say that) is that the kid may have been here for help, now he is scared to ask and won't say anything. Then sells his W for some POS honda. Now look what has started! :willynilly:

very possible...