Should i put a body kit on?

GrimZ34

That first one looks alright. I don't like the wing, though. The nose of that second one looks too NASCAR (maybe that's the intent) but otherwise the rest of it looks good...

No. Put this kit on... http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/528469

That's the best looking 5th Gen I've ever seen.

:withstupid:

all other MC bodykits that i've seen are horrible...this one is the only one that gives it justice and doesn't rice it out. if i had a MC i'd get this one. what's wrong with the stock ones? the Z34 gfx look alright.

i think both of em are nice...but that second one is HOTTT!!!! :wink: ...if i had a monte like that, i'd deffinatly go with the second one....and...i'm kinda pissed off that i bought the cutty now...i never realized those gen monte's had so much potential... :lol:

No. Put this kit on... http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/528469

That's the best looking 5th Gen I've ever seen.

:withstupid:

all other MC bodykits that i've seen are horrible...this one is the only one that gives it justice and doesn't rice it out. if i had a MC i'd get this one. what's wrong with the stock ones? the Z34 gfx look alright.

There aren't any real ground effects on the Z34 other than a black trim as opposed to the LS chrome.

There aren't any real ground effects on the Z34 other than a black trim as opposed to the LS chrome.

Monte LS

218544_9_full.jpg

Monte Z34

737664_5_full.jpg

i think there is a bit of difference other than the front chrome piece that separate the Z34 from the LS. not alot but there is.

if i had a MC z34 you can bet i'd be putting one of those kits on it, i could deal without the "montie carlo" script on the second one though. those cars desperately need something more then what they came with.

How about no body kit? Sounds like a good idea to me... :wink:

Why a body kit? To make your car as unique as all those other cars with the same body kit?

Look at it this way if i put a body kit on my car yah some people would have the same body kit but there are alot more people with montes/luminas that are stock then there are with body kits

How about no body kit? Sounds like a good idea to me... :wink:

Why a body kit? To make your car as unique as all those other cars with the same body kit?

Look at it this way if i put a body kit on my car yah some people would have the same body kit but there are alot more people with montes/luminas that are stock then there are with body kits

Perhaps they're kept stock for a reason.

Body kits should never be put on a W. They're disgusting.

well everyone has there own oppinoin and there are 100's of monte's/luminas around my town so i wanna do something to make mine look different from anyone elses and there kept stock becouse eleryone that has on in my town it really old or is broke like me :?

well everyone has there own oppinoin and there are 100's of monte's/luminas around my town so i wanna do something to make mine look different from anyone elses and there kept stock becouse eleryone that has on in my town it really old or is broke like me :?

I guess that's an advantage to having a Z34. You don't see many of them.

Sure, I see plenty of Luminas and Euros but I rarely see a Z34.