finally...pictures of my polishing!

Heza

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I think i'm gonna do that to my 96 intake before I do the swap!!

you should! hey, im assuming you finally figured out your charging issues?

I plan on it.

I really only have a charging issue under heavy acceleration now. It seems that above 3500 rpm, my volt guage drops below the half way mark, and she doesn't run like she should. But... for normal everyday driving, it's running great now!

Thanks again for that harness!

clearcoat...no!!! DONT EVER USE CLEARCOAT ON HIGH HEAT AREAS!!!! if you do...youll notice that itll start turning yellow. clearcoat doesnt like high heat. the rouge acts like a wax, so it stay nice.

thanks for the best looking 3.4 on board comment!!! since ive fixed the little stuff, im getting anal with appearance...with only more to come.

as for doing yours WhiteOut...send them to me, pay me, and ill return them back to you looking like that. BUT...itll probably take me a week or so to finish.

clearcoat...no!!! DONT EVER USE CLEARCOAT ON HIGH HEAT AREAS!!!! if you do...youll notice that itll start turning yellow. clearcoat doesnt like high heat. the rouge acts like a wax, so it stay nice.

thanks for the best looking 3.4 on board comment!!! since ive fixed the little stuff, im getting anal with appearance...with only more to come.

as for doing yours WhiteOut...send them to me, pay me, and ill return them back to you looking like that. BUT...itll probably take me a week or so to finish.

ok, so with-out the clearcoat how do you keep it shiney and shit? i know that it will oxodize in a little while.

ok, so with-out the clearcoat how do you keep it shiney and shit? i know that it will oxodize in a little while.

i do absolutely nothing. it gets water spots here and there, but i wipe those off after im done driving in the rain.

Damn that looks nice! Wanna do my s/c next?

sure, pay me for the countless hours that a supercharger would take.

Bling Bling, bitch! Now get the alternator chrome kit to match.

wouldnt that make all the sense in the world?!?!? i figure as long as mine is working, im not going to even pretend to touch it.

about how much compensation would you want for dat? since mine is going to be sitting anyways for the winter...

havent really thought about it. it was timely and sandpaper $$$ add up. if youre really serious, ill get to thinking about it.