NEED HELP QUIXK!

hosser

I just pulled into my drive way and hit a pot hole thats in it, the passanger side front tire is turned away from the car sticking out. What the hell could this bee the ball joint? Also the car just stopped moving when i put it into drive the car will not move, the ass end of my car is sticking out into the road and i dont have another vehicle. Did this mess up my transmission??? HELP AHH POS CARS!

i got under there and jingled the cv joint it moves with me putting a good amount of force on it. nothing holds the cv shaft into the trans shaft does it? The transmission should be safe right? yes now that ive calmed down a little after getting pissed and kicking the crap out of it it looks like inner tie rod end hopefully its dark out ill get a better look at it tomorrow.

Depending on how fast the wheel turned, and how much further it turned in then it is supposed to, you may have broken the CV joint. Or, Maybe somehow, pulled it out of the tranny a bit. But you gotta replace the Tie rod end for sure. :wink: