B

Invasion1

Can you display just one of those at a time so the display is larger. It seems like it would be kinda small with more than 1 reading on the screen like what is shown in the pic. I definately like the idea though. It would definately work nicely.

Shawn

I don't know how you feel about losing a couple dummy lights on your cluster, but I would put the gauge in either the upper left or upper right of the cluster. mold it right in the corner of the trim around the cluster. Not too high, not too low, right where you look all the time anyways.

Digital gauges are cool, but I would go with analog. Analog's are easier to take a quick glance at, and it's easier to see a needle moving then watching numbers.

Well The CS is totally digital and im not going analog for just one gauge....

Im going to email the company and find out more about it and thats a good point.....if only showing one feature if the display gets bigger....

anyway i will let you know what i find out...

How about a digital analog gauge. I mean have a screen but mimic a needle, it takes some fabrication, but I think it's doable.

Adam S.

Guest TurboSedan

i wish there was an A-pillar pod available for the Cutlass :? i have a Daytona A-pillar pod in my Lebaron, it fits ok but not perfect by any means.

by the way....i would avoid the mechanical Autometer boost gauges. very poor quality IMO. it doesn't "zero" like it's supposed to...it reads 1psi with the Key On Engine Off :? my brother has had the same problem with his (the one in his Spirit is even worse) and alot of other people on the TD forum have been complaining of their quality as well.

i like the digital one you posted but it is kind of hard to read. my next boost gauge will probably be an Autometer electronic unit.