Did I pay to much?

BulletGTP

wow, im impressed, thats some good prices, and look, just incase the iron duke in your 4 cylinder lumina dies http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=7940038789&rd=1

They don't die, they just leak lots of oil. :lol:

:werd:

25Lsiera9543c.jpg

I have NEVER seen one of thense mother fucks this CLEAN before!!!! Look at the one I had in my 87 6000!!

Out_without_a_hitch.JPG

THey will last forever w/ the right care, and a watchful eye on the oil level.. And on all pre-89 versions, watch out for timing gear failure.. That is what brought my sory ass into the WBody world. . Also, to answer a question, yes it can be put into a 95, but WHY? WHY in the HELL would you put an overweight, under-powered, overheating, oil leaking, LESS torque than a shopping cart, 90 HP Iron MONSTER in your 3.4/3.1/3.8 V6 powered, cool running, and Horsepower ratings OVER 100 and MORE torque than a shopping cart?

Just curious I guess.. :lol:

Also, to answer a question, yes it can be put into a 95, but WHY? WHY in the HELL would you put an overweight, under-powered, overheating, oil leaking, LESS torque than a shopping cart, 90 HP Iron MONSTER in your 3.4/3.1/3.8 V6 powered, cool running, and Horsepower ratings OVER 100 and MORE torque than a shopping cart?

Just curious I guess.. :lol:

he was talking about the DIC...

on a side note.....do you really think that your pics are that special/top secret that they need to be watermarked? I find it irritating to look at to the point that the first thing I see is the watermark and then I keep going. I would rather not see a pic then see one with a HUGE watermark on it....kind sucks too, cuz you DO post some good pics, but the ones you post now are virtually worthless with the markings...

Ill work onm it Jeremy.. I'll see what I can do..

I understand why you do that, but for me if I were you, I would just add something small in one of the corners. Make it big enough to stand out in the crowd, but keep it out of the line of sight. Because I think the way that you have it now (the font style) looks hella cool.