Here's one for all wbody members

Dannymik

I want to know if you could have anybodys wbody on this board (besides yours) then whos would it be? This question just popped into my head and I had to post it. Im still thinking which "w" sticks out the most that I would grab...Ill chime in very shortly.

I want to know if you could have anybodys wbody on this board (besides yours) then whos would it be? This question just popped into my head and I had to post it. Im still thinking which "w" sticks out the most that I would grab...Ill chime in very shortly.

If he'd accept my offer of $500, Kevin's (93CutlassSupreme's) Cutlass Supreme as my daily driver, because I would enjoy it more! :P

Otherwise... anyone that has a black TGP, WhiteOut's CS, or Shawn's Cutlass. Either that, or supreme_style's Grand Prix, because it's low mileage.

aarons...so I can run it into a tree and watch him piss himself.

not the route you wanted the thread to go im sure:P

Shawns cutlass is definetly up there though for cars I would want as my own.

John, believe me, i want to sell this car

i'd take a black CS Convert 3.4, with black leather, a black top if that color was offered, 5-spokes, and an exhaust consisting of no cat and dual Flowmasters

i'd take a black CS Convert 3.4, with black leather, a black top if that color was offered, 5-spokes, and an exhaust consisting of no cat and dual Flowmasters

How much? I'll save my $.

How much? I'll save my $.

kbb.com says it's worth $2600. if i sold it i'd want at least $1500. i've put a lot of money and wrench time into the car, it's clean, and it runs good.

honestly though, i can't promise anything. i'm really trying to talk the rest of my family into letting this car go, but my brother will need a car in a few months.

it will be for sale for sure in 3 years, when my brother moves up to a nicer car if we keep it.

mfewtrail's black TGP

silverbulletz34's silver Z34

Davis's or malibuolds's turbo 5 speed CS sedans :)

jpv123's green CS vert

GnatGoSplat's Red/silver CS coupe

(I can't think of anyone's black CS coupe.. but one would be on the list for sure)

In that order.

none, i'm afraid of the way most of the hacks here "maintain and repair" their cars. :lol:

with that said, i'd take an '03 monte SS if anyone here had one, even if it does have a boat anchor for an engine.