BEAUTY and the BEAST

jpv123

wow...hey! nice truck too.

I havent ever seen you around here yet, whats up with me?

I live in Henrico...Short Pump area. Nice to see another local. There was another older guy that lived near me (doesnt come here anymore), and another guy (the one with the batmobile in his sig) who lives a little south of Richmond.

I really like how you have the interior all decked out with PDA and that deck. very sharp.

Gimme a holler sometime!

jon

runts - The switch is for the covertible top.

godofthunder - The pda is a garmin GPS unit. I just moved down here from Long Island NY back in June. The GPS helps me get around. I have a friend in the short pump area.

The cutty never pulled out the truck. They're my "work and play" combo. I just took the pic on Sunday and already the truck is wasted. They were cutting a cement sidewalk near my truck and know my truck looks white. The cutty still sparkles in the garage though.

The first time they are both clean so I took a few pics...

image0001.jpg

image0002.jpg

image0003.jpg

yay more people from the DC area. Nice cutty dude. Keep her inside and away from all the salt and shit they'll throw on the roads this winter. :wink:

The first time they are both clean so I took a few pics...

image0001.jpg

image0002.jpg

image0003.jpg

yay more people from the DC area. Nice cutty dude. Keep her inside and away from all the salt and shit they'll throw on the roads this winter. :wink:

looking sweet man, ,Cutty verts are PIMP...it sucks that we have all this shitty weather right now and snows on its way and you got sunny days and nice temps

ENJOY IT WITH YOUR NICE CLEAN VEHICLES!

:wink: