seat swap question

pwmin

im looking to see if anyone has put the 16?way adjustable seats in a car with regular seats (mine has power driver seat). has anyone done this or know where i can find some good information on it. i couldnt find anything using the search function.

ill see if the canadian bad-ass and i are still at arms. thanks. i haven't had any problems with my seats being uncomfortable, but i want the other seats for autocross and theyre way more comfy. my mom's 88 had them and i dont think they're ugly.

It's not BEAUTIFUL, but it certainly isn't an eyesore. i think it looks loads better than the shitty base seats in the 94-96's. They also looked lots better in 90-93 when they added the lines and perforations and such.

I think it looks a hell of a lot better (and a lot less cheapo-depot) than the 94-96 seats.

I guess I am the oddball, because I think they look like dog shit compared to mine, which are virtually identical to the GP ones......and FWIW: cloth plus leather definitely = "cheapo-depot"

DSCF0005.jpg

I think it looks a hell of a lot better (and a lot less cheapo-depot) than the 94-96 seats.

I guess I am the oddball, because I think they look like dog shit compared to mine, which are virtually identical to the GP ones......and FWIW: cloth plus leather definitely = "cheapo-depot"

DSCF0005.jpg

DAMN DUDE!!!...someone needs to try a VACUMM!!! :lol:

DAMN DUDE!!!...someone needs to try a VACUMM!!! :lol:

that was taken in the middle of last winter, when it was liek 15 below for two weeks straight.......my old house had a gravel driveway.....