GPdriver1986

A while back i complained about a water leak in my car on the floor pan on the drivers front seat. I basicly eliminated the windshield because everything down from the firewall incline is wet (the flat part is wet) and there is no water on the steering shaft and anywhere at the top. I also noticed that the door is kind of off alignment possible accident with previous owner, I don't know. So i put some window sealer foam strip on the door to seal it more. I was also thinking about the AC drian, I don't use the AC. Last summer I had to clean the evaporator and the drain was clean. From what I understand rain goes down the windshield cowl opening and flows into the interior and drains back through the AC drain. Is this right?and where exactly is the AC drain in the engine bay? I know that if the car is standing it will get water into the interior. I'm gonna seal up a few things that i suspect might be the source of the leak, like the emergency drain for floods on the bottom of the floor pan.

Thanks for the help!

Speaking for my 1992 Cutlass Supreme, there is the evaporator drain which is in the firewall right next to where the exhaust pipe starts coming back from the manifold and towards the cat.

I seemed to have solved my water ingression problems by using a hose to clean out my door water vents, as well as applying sealant in the areas where the seals have receeded around my windshield.

sweet, is the A/C drain visible from the enigne bay? And another thing after i cleaned the evaporator i filled the system with gas and i was using it for about 4 months usually I found very minimal amounts of water on the ground. The AC stopped working because i have a leak the compessor.

sweet, is the A/C drain visible from the enigne bay? And another thing after i cleaned the evaporator i filled the system with gas and i was using it for about 4 months usually I found very minimal amounts of water on the ground. The AC stopped working because i have a leak the compessor.

You have to get underneath. Let the exhaust cool down, its damn near impossible to see.