the other day

Guest Gp crazy

Guest Gp crazy

I was driving around & noticed water on floor of my GP STE 1/2 an inch DEEP :twisted: So I was wondering if sunroof has a drain pipe some WHERE! IM not sure where it is!

Also I looking for a driver seat for the same car it's a 1990 STE gray in color, adjustable. Must have good frame. mine leans to the left to much and the back is falling out of it

thanks jeff

13069 If any body has a seat this is the zip it will be sent to $ + shipping please! thanks

Yea, The sunroof has two that go down through the pillars, the water flows out from under the door. But i' don't know if it would be the sunroof. Hell, 1/2 an inch is a lot of water. You sure that it isn't leaking from somewhere else. Windshield seal, weather stripping...etc.

water on the floor sucks big, but leaks weren't the cause of that :leaving: when i had my elec roof fixed, 1 of the drain panel things were broke! but yeah, listen to them and check those 2 things