looking for

LeRoy

Hey this is Tyler long time no talk. I was wondering if anyone could send me in the right direction for getting a body kit for my 1991 olds cutlass supreme if someone could help me that would be great. :D

there both just "OK"...the one thats pictured from razzi would look better with different wheels.

IMO are cars were made to stay with whatever ground effects they included unless some company does them "right".

cutlass_8890_2dr_1009_1.jpg

cutlass_8890_2dr_1009_2.jpg

The Razzi kit kicks WAY more ass than the Aeroform one.. The AF one BLOWS!!

Man, that body kit was in style back when Mullets were all the rage! The side panels kinda give off that "91-94 Z24" vibe...

IMO are cars were made to stay with whatever ground effects they included unless some company does them "right".

:werd:

Man, that body kit was in style back when Mullets were all the rage! The side panels kinda give off that "91-94 Z24" vibe...

Dannymik wrote:

Totally agree.

I don't like any of the aftermarket kits for these cars.

I was driving in the early 90's, and these kits weren't even in style back then. These body kits look more they fit the Miami Vice era when Ferrari Testarossa's were the rage.