junkyard parts

crazychuck29

there are some w-body's a few olds a few gp's and a few lumi's there is one TDC it's a ponitac, and i found a turbo sunbird....the turbo was super small it almost looked useless...jus thought i'd tell you guys if you were interested...don't know a lot of the prices either...ask what you are interested in ad i will try to find out prices here.....

If you or anyone for that matter ever comes across a working horn pad with controll for HVAC and radio from a Cutlass Supreme in light grey I am willing to pay top dollar!

Jason

i go to the junk yard often but there are only older cuttys there i will look next time i go. you are looking for the one without the airbag right? the tri angled one?

Yup, without the airbag. But the shape is a rectangle, the triangle one was used when the car did not have the buttons. Mine is all together and looks fine but the underside is all collapsed and broken apart, I really need a new wheel too but the pad is primary importance, I need my horn back!! :)

Jason

P.S. Thanks for the interest!