Now this is some shit!

BulletGTP

As some of you may know I got me a 94 GTP. Do a search you will find what its got. So I fixed my Idle problem with new upper and lower gaskets, (Big JOB) but now it runs great, I finally found my oil leak. It was coming for the oil sending unit. Not the O ring, Fixed no oil leak with a new sensor. WOO HOO I get it all back together drive to boston no problems. I get back home and guess what......

:?:

Come on guess

Think about all the work and time I spent removing the upper and lower intake....

THE FUCKING O RING LET LOOSE AND MY OIL PROBLEM HAVE STARTED AGAIN.....

So I tear it apart again tonight and I hope the gobbs of Black RTV will fix it......

:(

Why me......

gotta love the 3.4 DOHC...when your doing all this work just remember how much they are to drive :lol: at least that is what i did every time i worked on mine or it was brought to the shop for big problems

sounds kind of like the luck I have had in the past :lol: . I know its a bitch, but a man has to do what a man has to do...and thats to fix the bastard! How much do we all love the 3.4?

yeah i'm in the process of finding an oil leak. looks like its just a leaky filter this time though. i'm not sure exactly where its coming from, but it is dripping off the oil filter.

yeah i'm in the process of finding an oil leak. looks like its just a leaky filter this time though. i'm not sure exactly where its coming from, but it is dripping off the oil filter.

my last AC Delco pf 52 leaked. bad oil filters are made, unlike some people on here say

"z34_nut wrote:

yeah i'm in the process of finding an oil leak. looks like its just a leaky filter this time though. i'm not sure exactly where its coming from, but it is dripping off the oil filter."

Might be the oil cooler. That's what it was on our 92 LQ-1. Other than the cooler lines being a pain in the ass, it's not too bad. Some good hi-temp silicone sealer will fix it right up.

Degree of difficulty: 1.5 sixpacks