Seats

BimmerJr87

Ok guys a while ago I posted that I was lookin for red leather seats. Ive been to every junkyard in the area and everyone tells me good luck finding them. When i was at th junkyard I found black leather seats from a 95 cutty, I'm wodering if they will just bolt on to the exsisting tracks, and also if they will look good. Check my cardomain site and tell me how you think it will look against the red, and also if anyone else has did this let me know thanks.

Leave the tracks on the 95 Cutty seats and they'll bolt right up to the floor of your car no problem. That is unless you have manual seats. Not too sure if the tracks would bolt up to the seats properly in that case...

It would be an interesting contrast, however I think it would look alright, especially if you can get the leather ones at a good price. If you put them in and don't like the look, you would have no problem selligng them here. I got my leather seats for a trade for some 94+ rear calipers.......Thanks Tony!

Drew

how much were they asking for the seats at the j/y? I know that if they look hideous in your car you could sell them for $150 easily...probably more like $200 if there in good shape.

I never asked the guy how much he wanted for the seats, but I think I will be going back up there on Saturday. Imma go up there and see what the condition of the seats are and how much he wants. I'll let you guys know!