So I'm getting antsy...

GutlessSupreme

Having a TGP sitting in my driveway and not being able to drive it yet :x arrgh god it sucks. I don't have any money to do any work on it right now either, and even when I do it's going to take a while to get it back to the condition that I want it in before it gets on the road.

If it wasn't for the transmission, I think I'd have swapped all turbo parts over to the Cutlass by now just to toy with until the TGP is ready and registered, then swap them back :( I really have no desire (nor the means - no way to lift them) to pull the engine or tranny but it'd be a blast to have a turbo Cutlass for a while.

get a second job or something then

money isn't free

biggest thing is I need A job..

I have one in the spring and fall, and make good money with it.. but once I'm out of season I'm screwed. I should have one by next week though.

biggest this isn't really the money. ok, well it is, but not all of it. I honestly can't stand to look at or sit in the TGP in the shape that it's in right now. I NEED to work on it, but it is going to take a while. Until then though, it'd be nice to still get the benefits of it in the CS.. then there's that whole pos GM tranny thing though :shrug:

Where are you getting a job at soon?

Brooks Pharmacy :oops: :(

I was promised a job at a new Tire Pros branch that opened up right next door to the Brooks, but they said they were "waiting until business picked up, then we'll give you a call. you're first on the list."

that was like 3 months ago. couldn't wait any longer for that bullshit.

I start next week at Brooks. be nice to have a paycheck.