Tires, tires... and more tires!

scorpion_x9

for sure, get some lightning audio subs, and a jensen headunit, and tint your windows, those along with like 20-22' rims could get it sold for at least twice bluebook.

for sure, get some lightning audio subs, and a jensen headunit, and tint your windows, those along with like 20-22' rims could get it sold for at least twice bluebook.

you really think so?

i'd put a ton of money into it though. my rear window will cost a lot to tint because it curves in two places, and big wheels arn't cheap, yo

aww hell go pick up some window tint from pep boyz and do it yourself, who cares if it has lots of airbubbles

hmm

cheep tint $45

cheep HU and subs $150

various stickers $5

cheepo RIMZ $300-$400

aww hell go pick up some window tint from pep boyz and do it yourself, who cares if it has lots of airbubbles

hmm

cheep tint $45

cheep HU and subs $150

various stickers $5

cheepo RIMZ $300-$400

you forgot to add...

SELLING IT ON THE STREETS FOR DOUBLE THE BLUE BOOK VALUE: PRICELESS

hmm

cheep tint $45

cheep HU and subs $150

various stickers $5

cheepo RIMZ $300-$400

forgot tires.

i'd really hate to see my car go to the brothers though

is it ok to do this on your car for example have

the front 16 inch tired and the back 17 or 18's

i REALLY wouldn't recommend that...ALTHOUGH, if you get the right sizes, you could actaully make the tire sizes CLOSE to the same... :roll:

i think big wheels and tires look like shit on most cars, but we all know how bigass wheels are the cool thing to do nowadays

What i basically want to do is make the the rear end of the car higher then the front instead of getting a lift kit because i dont have the money. you know what i mean. I dont even know what size 92 lumina eurosport tires are. thanks for your quick responses 93CutlassSupreme and terryk2003

is it ok to do this on your car for example have

the front 16 inch tired and the back 17 or 18's

i REALLY wouldn't recommend that...ALTHOUGH, if you get the right sizes, you could actaully make the tire sizes CLOSE to the same... :roll:

i think big wheels and tires look like shit on most cars, but we all know how bigass wheels are the cool thing to do nowadays

What i basically want to do is make the the rear end of the car higher then the front instead of getting a lift kit because i dont have the money. you know what i mean. I dont even know what size 92 lumina eurosport tires are. thanks for your quick responses 93CutlassSupreme and terryk2003

no prob.

i know what you're looking for. i know someone who raised the rear end of a '92 Seville, and i like the look. it looks better than lowering the car. whenever i see a lowered car, i usually assume a beaner or ricer is driving it.

maybe your monoleaf is bad and sagging. my monoleaf is bad, it squeaks like a mofo and the tire gap on my front wheel wells is twice the gap of my rear wheel wells. i think it looks gay

It says 16x6.5 for the wheel size. It's probably too small to accomodate a 225 tire, isn't it?

No, I have 225/60R15's on my wheels which are 15x6.0. You can go up to 235's on a 6.5" wide rim.

I had Doral tires on my Regal when I bought it and they were so shitty :x

One blew, one couldent hold air, one had a fucked up sidewall, and all had shitty warped tread.

Ive gotten new tires since then but cant recall what brand right now and wont know till I get my car back. Allthough my front left tire has a buldge in the sidewall, I wonder if I could get a new tire becasue I heard discount tire has a warranty on all their tires :shrug:

I looked into some more tire options and seen I can get Nokian All-Weather Plus WR. Which I heard to be a very good high perf. all-season tire. I think it's either these or the Potenza 009 tires that i'm considering.

Thanks for all the input.

EDIT: I was looking at reviews on the Nokians, they have good reviews for wet, snowy, icey conditions, but in dry conditions they don't do so well. I think I might be leaning towards the Potenzas.

I also have the Yoko Avid H4S... AA, A, 500 in the factory size for the '92 euro... 215/60-16... I can now drive with reckless abandon in the rain... it's REALLY funny so TOAST cars that obviously handle better though the corners when it's raining... These things cost $67 each, have a 60,000 mile treadlife warranty through yokohama, and grip better in the wet than my last tires did in the dry.

Last night, I figured I'd see what it'd really do in the rain... 38 deg F and raining... if they were gonna lock up not in the snow, that would have been when it would have happened... on a country road that is pretty smooth... tried a 1-foot pannic stop... thing just stopped... no ABS, no nothing... and damned fast. I said "ok" and got back up to like 60 and did a 2-foot-on-the-brake-pedal pannic stop... As hard as I could with both feet and I got a total of about 1/4 second of ABS when I went through a puddle while stopping. I was absolutely amazed! I could kick on the ABS with my last tires on dry pavement in a pannic stop, but not the H4S's.

Mike

i'd really hate to see my car go to the brothers though

...hmmmm. interesting.

you do know what i mean, right?

ghettos who don't give a shit about the car, only want a loud ass radio, and spend their money on radios and wheels instead of maintaining the car.

did i say all black people? no.

that applies to wiggers too, i put them in the same group

I just got a set of 4 BFGoodrich Traction T/A's in 225/60R16 for my '92 Regal GS Coupe in the "T" speed rating (70,000 mile warranty) and so far I think they're pretty nice. Only put about 600 miles on them and they do seem to grip real well in dry & wet - we haven't gotten any snow yet, though. They ride quite nice and are quiet. Only thing I noticed is it seems as though you need to up your tire pressure a little, like 2 to 4 lbs. more. I got lucky on the price, special ordered them at Wal-Mart and they honored last years price of $69.97 each.