96 Cutlass ... what seats?

cryptnix

I'm looking for some seats and I was just currious if seats from a 4 door GP and whatnot would work? A buddy of mine found some black leather, and I'm quite interested in them.

8)

yeah...i don't think you'd want 4 door seats in your cutty...its hard enough to get in the back of a cutty coupe already...and if it doesnt fold up, you'd have to slide the seat forward everytime (if that was even enough room)...unless you never planning on taking people in the backseat of your car!?... :shrug: :roll:

If you can find some leather 96 regal seats you and your ass would be very happy :lol:
No shit man I think all of the the leather regal seats were frickin comfortable as hell

I personally hated the Regal seats and found them uncomfortable.....

Sorry about that, I read over the thread way to quickly. Yea dont put sedan seats in a coupe. Not a good idea I dont think.

And I dont know if it was the leather seats or the cloth seats your talking about Jeremy? Becasue I heard the non leather regals were very uncomfertable and I read reviews saying how its not a good car to take on long trips. But the leather is a whole nother story :lol: Ive driven for hours at a time and been very comfertable and relaxed the whole time. But I guess its personal prefrence.

And I dont know if it was the leather seats or the cloth seats your talking about Jeremy?

I was talking about the leather ones....personally I think that most of the w-body seats are pretty shitty....

Give me the choice of sitting on Grand Prix seats or Regal seats (we're talkin 95's here :wink: ) for 5 hours straight, and the Regal's win by a landslide. Compared to the GP seats, the Regal's feel like you're lounging in an easy chair! The 97-03 GP's have some comfy seats, though. Much improved over the 94-96's...

If you can find them, Get the Quad buckets out of a Four Seater Regal. They seem more comfortable than the other W's that had quad buckets. :?

That I'll agree with. The '88-89 Cutlass quad bucket setup was SO uncomfortable, between the tight cloth and lack of padding. Lumbar controls are nice, but don't help.

Cutlass/GP '92-97 seats are great for long trips, despite what others think. I drove 11 hours straight and I felt no uncomfort or pain, stiffness etc.