What to do....

Daggar

I need to vent I am really mad right now.

2 weeks ago in front of my house my Z34 was hit. of course it was a hit and run so I'm sol there. The IAC on the engine went so theres another repair. I only replaced it last year. Monday the car got stuck in reverse then stuck in 3rd so I have it towed in for repair. Well linkage fell off the transmission thats gotta come from Lansing..... Brakes need to be done and of course you all know that mean new rear calipers yep they where siezed. E-brake cable snapped like in summer thats gotta come from omaha or something. But to top it all off.. The timing belt snapped in Jan of last year I bought all the GM parts from GMparts direct for a total proper replacement including the blasted o-ring. Told the mechanic to replace the o-ring make sure you do all the gaskets and the freeking o-ring. Well guess what they told me after a total inspection the freeking o-ring is leaking.

So what should I do I am mad at the mechanic for either not doing the o-ring or screwing up on it. should I go after him or not. Ir should I just get rid of this Car I'm sure somone would like a 1992 Z34 5 speed with 120,000 km's on it right?.

Thanks for listening all.

Did you pay to do headgaskets on it? Because head removal is how a mechanic would fix the o ring leak, and there isnt much too it the sealing the oil pump drive plug. I'm guessing it never got done :roll:

Was the IAC stepper an autozone part ?

well considering you have a 5-Speed Z34 you'd be stupid to sell it...those are rare. i'd keep it or if you were to get another car you should still keep it because it's a 5-Speed Z34!

Yep I paid for upper and lower intake and head gaskets.

As for keeping it.. This car seems cursed....

I was gonna do the 95+ brake conversion. But I had to go the cheep rout and stay with the 92 system so I'll be replacing the brakes again in a year....