1990 Olds Cutlass Panel light color?

CutlassSL91

I just purchased a 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe and was wondering what COLOR the panel lights (NOT the Digital guages) were since mine do not work. Dumb question but I am curious, Thanks!

There is a short somewhere, the digital parts work, the interior Lamps work, and the indiator lights for fan speed and temp control (which only lights up when the headlights are off. I hope it won't cost much to fix.

There is a short somewhere, the digital parts work, the interior Lamps work, and the indiator lights for fan speed and temp control (which only lights up when the headlights are off. I hope it won't cost much to fix.

Sounds like the headlight switch to me. The switch gives off separate outputs for dimming of the "digital" readouts, for backlighting, for dome lights, etc. If you're familiar with using a multimeter, I can guide you thru a simple test to see if the headlight switch is giving voltage to the backlight circuit. It does involve removing a couple dash pieces, but it's not that bad.