94 Cutlass Supreme what does LS stant for

rhynda

For the record the SL stands for Sport Luxury as well, more gadgets than the plain old S, Sport. Besides options, the only differences were grey paint below the mouldings on the SL cars and plastic cladding on the Intl. Series.

For the record the SL stands for Sport Luxury as well, more gadgets than the plain old S, Sport. Besides options, the only differences were grey paint below the mouldings on the SL cars and plastic cladding on the Intl. Series.

i have no gray paint on my SL

527087_25_full.jpg

527087_25_full.jpg

damn, how can you not like that car Kevin?!?!?! wait, don't answer that :lol: looks like a damn nice car to me.

thanks, Josh.

from 10 feet away it does look like a nice car, but right now in my life i need a car that i don't have to worry about. it isn't a bad car, but, to put it nicely, i wouldn't want to drive this car more than 2 hours from home. i want something with a little more performance too.

After '94, I think they were all "SL." Just like on the Chevy trucks where it goes Base, LS, LT, and LTZ is the top of the line.

kinda...they all have "Z" in the name yes...ZR2, LTZ, Z71

527087_25_full.jpg

damn, how can you not like that car Kevin?!?!?! wait, don't answer that :lol: looks like a damn nice car to me.

thanks, Josh.

from 10 feet away it does look like a nice car, but right now in my life i need a car that i don't have to worry about. it isn't a bad car, but, to put it nicely, i wouldn't want to drive this car more than 2 hours from home. i want something with a little more performance too.

holy smokes, you didn't bag on it as much as were all used to! Did you bump your head or something? Maybe I should pinch myself.

527087_25_full.jpg

thanks, Josh.

holy smokes, you didn't bag on it as much as were all used to! Did you bump your head or something? Maybe I should pinch myself.

well, i'm only going to be driving it another 2 weeks or so, and i got tired of getting flamed. i'm not a bad guy, really, just kind of "unique"

looks liek its in a helluva lot better shape then mine :?

thanks.

it's dented and scrached all over despite many hours of buffing. like i said, it looks good from 10 feet away, but up real close hundreds of flaws pop out.