Lumina Bodykits available

GrandPrix34

I bet it was real hard to make that design. "Ok, we need to take the 92 Z24 body kit, and make it fit the lumina"..."done".

I bet even a vegeta...ble like you could make a better one

:lol: :willynilly:

personally i like the razzi kit over the 4 door luminas with z34 front and rear bumpers, the ones that i've seen never have very good body lines, but thats just me.

personally i like the razzi kit over the 4 door luminas with z34 front and rear bumpers, the ones that i've seen never have very good body lines, but thats just me.

they don't look bad, don't get me wrong here, but i guess i'm just a sucker for that stock look on cars. i don't like nothing too flashy and ricey looking in aftermartket bodyparts. so if it's stock and it has dramatic groundeffects, like the Lumina Z34, then why not try to keep that? that's just me rambling on though...

to me at least the 4 door lumina that people will slap the z34 parts on and call a z34 bothers me, it's not a z34 damnit! i guess from what i seen when people will use the z34 front and rear bumpers and the razzi side skirts its creates lines that don't match up at all, and i really do like the entire razzi kit, now that i seen a lumina with the complete kit i think the lines look a hell of alot better, but to me unless the 5th digit of the vin ain't a P it isan't a 91-94 z34.

no offense to anyone, its just how i feel.