Invasion1

wow Dave that looks really nice! good work!

i'm hoping to put my TGP plenum back on next week, mine doesn't look bad but damn i'm tempted to copy you now :shock:

:nono: now you know better than to do that.

That looks friggen awsome!

Reminds me of some old school fuel injected engine for some reason.. but thats cool. I've seen too much polished aluminum and painted bright colors lately...

Been there, done that :lol:

IMG_5496%20(Small).jpg

http://members.cox.net/odyssey37/images/cutlass/IMG_5500%20(Small).jpg

only I got lazy and didn't mask of all the lettering individually, I just covered the whole raised area. It looks like shit though because the black surrounding the letters is dull. I thought about it afterwards, probably could've just done the whole thing w/ no masking and just belt sanded the raised areas.

I was thinking about doing the same to the TGP plenum though maybe now. maybe just a revived factory scheme on that one.

anyway, looks awesome Davis :D yours also looks better with the raised areas painted instead of just bare metal. if I sanded mine a bit better though it should look a bit better.

edit: linked from my webspace now.. better work

you copied me :lol:

3400-3.jpg

my engines have been black since i got the car. the original 3.1 had red lettering on black plenum. the dohc had a red injector cover.

i went a step further than everyone else goes though and removed/blasted/cleaned/painted/cleared the lower and upper intakes, and both valve covers.