Bunch of codes....need help

Baddflash

This is with my '90 Lum 3.1L/3spd.

Today when driving at lunch time I got a SES, and noticed immediate running issues. Leading me to think knock sensor, code 43 which was there. Also it threw a code 22,23 and 62 which I haven't found out what it is. It's fine till the SES comes up than it falls on its face, if I shut it off for a few seconds re-start and go it is fine and has its full power till the SES shows again than it's chugging.

I cleared the codes and within 10sec it brought up a code 43 again. I let it sit for 10min and started it again, ran for 5min no code, took it for a drive and within 1min it threw the SES. I continued on for 5min and all it gave me was a code 43 none of the others came back. The car also wasn't running as bad as before but it still wasn't right after the SES came up.

I'm guessing that it's the ECM but I don't have a spare to try, not sure if it would help but I have another MEMCAL I could swap in. I've never had any problems with the car and haven't touched it since 2 weeks ago when I replaced all the plugs but I drive it everyday and actually took a highway trip last weekend and it ran great. I also fail to see another connection between the TPS,IAT and KS other than the ECM

Any help greatly appreciated.