My Cutty is dead

gimp19

I cant get it off, right now I thinking about getting it towed to a garage. If the repair is expensive I'm gonna get rid of it.

I'm curious, you couldn't get the crank sensor out, or the DIS off?

There's a few tricks to the crank sensor if that's the problem, but let me know how far into it you are, and what's left of the sensor (prongs still there?)

I couldnt get it off at all. It has some other problems too and I dont want to spend time and money replacing things that might be the problem only to find out there are not. It also needs front and rear suspension work, ever since the front d-side spring plate rusted out on me I've kinda been worried about the p-side one doing the same thing witch at the right speeds witch could be deadly. Also last winter it had an a wierd stalling problem that came and went, it would start right back up though. I just think its time to move on.....

Well that sucks about your cutty :(

But if your thinking about a Regal I think its a good choice :thumbsup:

Talk to some of the Regal owners on this board and youll find out they love em :D I know I love mine

I still say its the crank sensor. Mine broke apart when I tried to take it out and I had to drop the oil pan(lots of fun!) and push it out from the inside. While I had it opened I put a high volume oil pump in! :D

I still say its the crank sensor. Mine broke apart when I tried to take it out and I had to drop the oil pan(lots of fun!) and push it out from the inside. While I had it opened I put a high volume oil pump in! :D

How'd you do that with the trans still in place?